Let’s get started on enrolling your campers at Summer’s Best Two Weeks.
- Campers apply individually by either filling out our online application or our mail-in form with a $100 deposit. Once applications are received, we will notify you if they have been Accepted or placed on our Waitlist.
- Campers from the previous summer will have their spot held for them until Sept 15th, at which time all remaining spots will be opened to those on the Waitlist and then to anyone who applies.
- Once accepted into a term, each camper has until April 1st to pay the balance of the camper tuition. Email notifications will be sent as reminders.
Have more questions about Registration? Check out these Registration Frequently Asked Questions:
– 2022 Tuition and Availability –
$100 must accompany each application as a deposit to hold your camper’s spot, and the remaining tuition balance is due on April 1st.
Summer One (9 days)
June 16 – June 24
$565 Per Camper
$585 if paid by credit card.
First Term: June 26 – July 8
Second Term: July 10- July 22
Third Term: July 24 – Aug 5
Fourth Term: Aug 7 – Aug 19
$820 Per Camper
$840 if paid by credit card.
After acceptance, $90 of initial deposit is refundable until January 1st. After January 1st, $50 of initial deposit is refundable until March 1st. After the March 1st deadline your full deposit is NOT refundable.
Full Tuition is NOT refundable within 3 weeks prior to your term. Full refunds are available from the waiting list anytime.
– 2022 Lake Gloria Availability –
– 2022 Que Availability –
“Open” = camper spots are currently available
“Filling Fast” = camper spots could be filled in the next couple weeks
“Nearly Full” = very few spots left until wait list is started
“Wait list”= all camper spots are currently filled and new applicants are put onto a wait list.
*Credit Cards will be processed safely and securely through PayPal directly in the online form. No card information is stored and all processing is secure.